Recipe: Yummy I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work

I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work. My version of Instant Pot Cabbage Rolls is lazy where cabbage rolls are unstuffed into a casserole. It is one pot meal and ultimate comfort food from my Ukrainian grandma made in Spices: Dried herbs like thyme and oregano. I know some people do not like thyme, so feel free to use basil or rosemary.

I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work There is no rice in this recipe, because I don't like rice in my cabbage rolls. Mix the sugar into the tomato sauce and pour over everything. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are often considered the most comforting of dishes, so much so that every Eastern European country wants to stake claim I'm still working out some production kinks, but if you like the video I'll keep cracking at it! You can have I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work

  1. You need 1.5 lbs of ground beef 90% lean.
  2. Prepare 1 of large sweet onion diced.
  3. You need 3 of large garlic cloves minced.
  4. It's 1 of large red pepper diced.
  5. You need 1 head of cabbage diced.
  6. You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
  7. Prepare 1 jar of bartolli sweet basil marinara.
  8. Prepare 1 cup of water.
  9. Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
  10. You need 1 tbsp of Spices: start with.
  11. You need of onion powder.
  12. It's of garlic powder.
  13. You need of sweet paprika.
  14. Prepare of Crushed fennel seed *.
  15. Prepare of hot Hungarian paprika *.
  16. It's of Oregano.
  17. Prepare of Crushed rosemary.
  18. Prepare of marjoram*.

I recently received another box of new products from Whole Foods. Like stuffed cabbage rolls but not the work and mess? Unstuffed Cabbage Soup is super easy and has all of the tastes you love. Cabbage Rolls - Mrs Happy Homemaker.

I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work step by step

  1. .
  2. Saute ground beef with onion, garlic, red pepper.
  3. Drain grease, put into large pot..
  4. Add remaining ingredients and spices..
  5. This means that for my personal taste, I start with 2 tbsp of these spices *.
  6. Bring to a boil, lower heat to a simmer.
  7. Simmer for 1 hour or until cabbage is softened.
  8. Serve over rice and with garlic bread.
  9. Tip: the longer it simmers the better it tastes.
  10. The picture is the leftovers, forgot to take picture before, so hungry😁.

These Cabbage Rolls have been described by many as the best ever! They're so good that even my kids gobble them up! Topped with sour cream & fresh dill, it tastes just like cabbage rolls without all the work! A few years back, when I was still at my corporate job, my co-workers and I had a small get together for the holidays and I had the chance to try the most amazing cabbage rolls made by my friend Julia. It's a quick-and-easy version of standard stuffed cabbage rolls, with all the same delicious flavors but only half the work!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter