Recipe: Appetizing Lemon Rosemary Asparagus

Lemon Rosemary Asparagus. Prep asparagus shoots, and spread them along with the lemon slices and rosemary on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss all with olive oil, as well as salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from remaining half of lemon.

Lemon Rosemary Asparagus Squeeze half a lemon over the top. My Rosemary Asparagus with a hint of lemon is that dish for me. Although it seems most festive and appropriate in spring and summer, I really make it year-round. You can cook Lemon Rosemary Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Lemon Rosemary Asparagus

  1. You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
  2. It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
  3. It's 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
  4. It's 1 tsp of dried rosemary.

I start with beautiful fresh asparagus and rosemary from my garden. I try to find the thinner asparagus because I think it tastes and looks better. Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, rosemary and mustard until it becomes emulsified. Remove asparagus from oven and transfer to a serving platter.

Lemon Rosemary Asparagus step by step

  1. Preheat oven to 375 F..
  2. bend asparagus until it breaks (this is the best way to see how much of the end should be cut off).
  3. place in baking dish, top with remaining ingredients.
  4. bake for 10-15 min until desired firmness, toss once while baking.

Spoon dressing over the asparagus then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, kosher salt and pepper. Serve immediately while nice and warm. Rosemary lemon chicken and asparagus is a match made in heaven and sometimes I just need to eat out of season. It's not asparagus season, not even close, but I like to pretend sometimes. I can't resist the look of them in the store this time of year and while I do have to pay a premium….man, it's worth it.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter