How to Make Delicious Blueberry protein muffin bread

Blueberry protein muffin bread. Blueberry Protein Muffins - the Perfect Protein Muffin Recipe! One of the many ways that I get ready for a new week is to meal prep. I will do the same thing with my Healthy Pumpkin Bread and my Baked Blueberry Oatmeal.

Blueberry protein muffin bread They are made with whole wheat pancake mix, so they are full of protein, and leave you feeling full. This is a great breakfast or healthy snack recipe, the whole family will love. I'm trying to eat healthy, but I still. You can have Blueberry protein muffin bread using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Blueberry protein muffin bread

  1. You need 3/4 cup of egg whites.
  2. It's 3 tbsp of honey.
  3. Prepare 2 each of banana.
  4. It's 3/4 cup of greek yogurt.
  5. You need 1 1/2 cup of grated oats.
  6. You need 1/2 cup of applesauce.
  7. It's 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
  8. Prepare 3 cup of frozen blueberries.
  9. It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
  10. Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
  11. It's 4 tbsp of protein powder.

These healthy blueberry muffins are packed with good for you ingredients. These muffins studded with blueberries, loaded with flavor, perfectly moist and packed with good-for-you ingredients. I'll get into those a bit later, but one of the things I struggle with during the week is making time to not only workout first thing in the morning, but to then make myself breakfast while still managing to get ready, pack my lunch and head out the door to work. Then I made these. · Protein Packed Blueberry Muffins add the protein power of greek yogurt & almond flour to the typical recipe.

Blueberry protein muffin bread step by step

  1. preheat oven 350°F. spray 13x9 pan with nonstick spray. pour in batter. bake 25 minutes.

Blueberry protein muffins recipe made with chocolate milkshake Premier Protein powder. A quick and low carb breakfast or snack option to keep eating healthy. We don't travel a lot but when we do I always pack snack packs of raw nuts, ezekiel bread and veggies. I also bag up individual serving sizes of whey so I can just poor it into a. + Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin. Some of the pieces will fall off a bit when you slice through the topping to get to the tender loaf beneath.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter