Recipe: Delicious Home made Granola

Home made Granola. Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a Once you master that basic formula, it's even easier to mix up a granola made just the way you like it. I make Homemade Granola - or Muesli as some Aussies know it - using a formula. I could talk you through it, but it's much easier just to show you. ↓↓↓.

Home made Granola TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - This homemade granola boasts huge crunchy clusters, perfect for snacking or spooning over lightly sweetened Greek yogurt. Buying bags of granola at the grocery store may seem more convenient, but it's actually really easy to make your own delicious granola at home. But I started making my own granola a couple years ago after chatting with a colleague about what I feel lost when I run out of a batch, so every Sunday whenever I know I'll be home for an hour, I re-up. You can cook Home made Granola using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Home made Granola

  1. You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
  2. You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
  3. It's 1 cup of almonds.
  4. You need 1/2 cup of ground nuts (oven baked or fried)/ 1/2 cup peanut butter.
  5. Prepare of Chia seeds, sesame seeds (not a must).
  6. It's 1/2 cup of honey.

My mom makes homemade granola all the time and it is one of my favorites. Every time I visit, she sends me with a bag to take home. Making homemade granola is much cheaper than store-bought! An easy-to-make vegan, gluten-free granola made oil-free thanks to aquafaba!

Home made Granola instructions

  1. Grind Almonds and peanuts separately..
  2. Mix all dry ingredients together. Add honey and mix well preferably by hand..
  3. Pre heat the oven at 170 degrees.
  4. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until well cooked and dry..

A delicious, naturally sweetened breakfast or. This Easy Homemade Granola is made with oats, nuts, fruit, coconut oil and sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Just made this recipe actually made a variation. I'm surprised more people don't make their own. Learn how to make homemade granola with this easy recipe that relies on a fool-proof lower baking temperature to avoid the risk of burning AND delicious crunch.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter